You May Be Eligible to Join!
Did you know that family members can also join our credit union. Here's our field of membership:
- Employees of the U.S. Department of Agriculture who work in or are supervised from
Metropolitan New Orleans, Louisiana;
- Fema Louisiana Recovery Office (LRO) employees of Louisiana;
- Members of NARFE (National Active & Retired Federal Employees Associations
- Employees of the Slidell Police Department
- Unremarried spouses of persons who died while within the filed of membership of this credit union;
- Employees of this credit union;
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment;
- Members of their immediate families; and
- Organizations of such persons.
(Metropolitan New Orleans as used in this field of membership is defined as an area within a 30 mile radius of the Orleans Parish Court House.)
(Members of their immediate families as used in this field of membership is defined as grandparents, parents, spouse, children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.)
So what are you waiting for Start enjoying great rates, fast friendly service and free on-line account access today. To get started, simply Contact Us and we'll be glad to help with the details.